Sunday, February 15, 2015

Vainpots

I did wish for a boy at one stage.  But given the choice between having 2 girls and 2 boys, I'd definitely have picked 2 girls. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to buy them pretty dresses and accessories...

JE: Am I pretty?
SE: Let me check if this is the necklace I like...

JE: Oh she's such a fussypot
SE: Mummy, I don't want wear this necklace. I want the pink one

JE: All right, keep that necklace and I'll give you this pink bracelet. 
SE: OK, deal!

They have rather a large box of accessories by now - hairclips, necklaces, bracelets, rings, hairbands (but this category I'm hiding first, already have too many snapped by over-eager little hands), hair-ties.  And sometimes they like to completely overdo it!

Ta-dahhh!!

Yep, even the back of their heads have clips on as well!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh they are so cute. I have 2 boys, I used to dream of dressing up my girl but no girl. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ask JE to pose like that in the top most photo? Like a little model. Hahaha, the last photo is hilarious - too many accessories. Would she dare to go out like that with all those accessories? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so adorable having the both of them play dress-up together!! :)

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, haha. Wait for granddaughters maybe? :)

    Mun, no idea where she picked up that pose! I do have to keep telling them that ONE hairclip is enough. Then... ok ok TWO is enough.

    Ai, I didn't plan on making them into vainpots but they like the stuff so what to do... just buy!

    ReplyDelete