Thursday, September 11, 2014

Frozen fever

Now what are these two up to?  Giggling away walking around the room draped in these...

JE: I'm Elsa!
SE: I'm Anna!

Heheheeheeee

Ah so they're supposed to be characters from Frozen. (If I had a third kid I guess he/she would be Olaf?)  If they're this happy with blankets, guess I don't have to bother buying actual Frozen merchandise!  I did buy these tutu dresses since my sis was getting them as well - wasn't exceptionally keen since I thought Frozen wouldn't be timeless like, say, Helly Kitty or Disney Princesses. Ended up the girls wear these dresses practically all the time - wear, wash, wait for dresses to dry, wear again. Value for money already!

Ta-dahhh! REAL Elsa and Anna!
(Dress, that is. We are just pretending to be Elsa and Anna)

5 comments:

  1. I love these loving photos of your girls. Reminds me of my sister and I when young. We fight but then we are close. May Jo Ern and Su Ern be the best of friends forever!

    You really got back your ROI on those two dresses! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha so cute!! I'm very happy when my girl likes something and uses it all the time too. Feels like I'm getting my money's worth :P

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mun, was it just you and your sis? Yes, great ROI!

    Ai, yeah! And that motivates us to look for the next best thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For 6 years, it was just my elder sister and I. Then came two younger brothers. :)

      Delete