Friday, September 20, 2013

Balloon master

Last year we bought a book on balloon animals since JE likes them. Hubby was the one twisting away - I don't quite like the squeaky sound rubber makes hehe. The first few animals he made were mostly mutants of some sort. But he got better! Recently I bought a new bag of these balloons and the kids have been happily playing with various animals. Last weekend I requested hubby to make swords and hats as well.

SE: Whaaaaa jie-jie taking all the balloons! 
JE: Ok ok give you this orange one also
Hubby: Twist twist

Check out my new hat!


Look, I get a hat too!


Nice or not our hats? Same design one!

2 comments:

  1. Actually I want to learn how to make this too! Easy to learn from a book? Was thinking if need to go for classes hahaha

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai, no need for classes! From what I saw, the hubs got the hang of this pretty quickly. Just go check out your bookstore. :)

    ReplyDelete