Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sisters

JE is generally a good big sis. She looks for SE upon waking up. She runs to get a fresh diaper, wipes and diaper cream (balancing them on her little arms to bring everything in one go) when SE does a poo-poo. When she notices SE doesn't have a blanket, she goes for a nappy and puts it around SE. At night when she distributes glow-in-the-dark stars before turning off the light, SE always gets one. I think she's going to enjoy having a little sis once SE is bigger.

Jo Ern and Su Ern
(Pic taken before JE's fall... I feel a pang when I see her smooth chin here)

But I do have to be careful leaving them alone. JE likes to jump and roll around. At this age she is rather clumsy - have to make sure she doesn't fall onto poor SE.

Also... the 2.5 yo sometimes plays with her baby sis in her own way. Once, I saw a piece of cellophane tape on SE's forehead - no prizes for guessing who stuck it there! Last week I caught the action on camera. SE was fast asleep on our bed. When she started whimpering, I just thought she'd woken up. Then I went over and saw this...

Zzzzzz

Made perpetrator come and take a pic! Note that culprit has a matching sticker on her own pants. :)

Heheheeeee... cho funny

2 comments:

  1. JE, thanks for making me laugh with ur cute cheeky antics. At least JE was kind enuf to just stick on SE's arms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha JE is so cute! I love that pic of SE sleeping with the stickers hahaha

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete