Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chit car

See this happy little girl?  She loves sitting in these things and turning the steering wheel or pressing buttons or whatever is available.  Whenever she spots one of these contraptions, she'll point excitedly and ask to 'chit car/cat/horse/duck etc'.   I am sooo NOT gonna put any money in them, for as long as possible!

I took these photos which she loves to look at... sometimes going 'Pwog! Pog!'.  Which I didn't decipher for some time.

Chit car! Pwog pwog!

Translation: Sit car with frog (actually dinosaur)

6 comments:

  1. hehe. her vocab is faster than sean's. he's still using one word at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pwog pong means pon pon. Sound of honk. My guess la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, I'm pretty sure it's 'frog'. :) Got it when she pointed to the big dino beside her. She doesn't know 'pon pon' yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. possibly frog then... jensen has been saying pon pon when he rides on a toy car,sarin has been saying that word a lot to jensen, so i tot jo ern might have pick tat word up. they are learning new words each day and jensen has been making a complete sentence. sometimes really have to listen properly to understand what he's saying and of course we have to becareful of the words we use, esp for me when driving... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah true. I always forget I'm not the only one teaching her words. She does spend more time at Papa/Mama's than with me. I do get surprised when she trots out a new word. Sometimes have to ask Lina for translation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, sometimes the maids understand our babies more.. quite a frustration sometimes eh? hehehe....

    ReplyDelete