Monday, September 19, 2011

Genting trip 10

Went for a short trip to Genting last weekend.  There was supposed to be a Korean concert which got cancelled, so only took advantage of the free room (how pampered we are is, sometimes we don't even utilise free rooms and just let them lapse heh).  This time I finally succumbed to the inviting freshly-fried banana fritters at First World!  I have always gazed longingly at these every time I passed by.  These were GOOD... which is unfortunate coz how am I going to resist them next time??  Haha.  Worse, they're sold in a bag of 5... bad, bad!  Hubby doesn't care for them and Jo Ern eats very little.

Yummy fried bananas!

That night, Jo Ern walked up and down the hotel spaces for ages.  Even hubby and I were rather tired.  Funny Jo Ern was fine - her little legs move so fast that she's practically half-running.

Once Papa puts me down, I shall walk some more

Noticed Jo Ern knows how to use lifts!  When the doors open, she would toddle-run in, go to the side and then stay motionless.  When the doors re-open, off she'd toddle-run out again!  Of course she'd have no idea if that was the correct floor, heh.  At least she has the concept correct.

Must stay here until the doors open again

We had a breakfast buffet on Sunday.  Unexpectedly, SIL later called to invite us for high tea buffet at the Legend hotel.  Two buffets in one day - strongly not recommended!  I couldn't do the high tea one enough justice.  Hubby didn't eat much which I think defeats the purpose of going for a buffet. :p

On a personal side, I have 4 interviews scheduled for this week at last count.  Being on best behaviour, fielding tough questions, listing out strengths and weaknesses... so stressful, sigh.  Luckily things are happening fast.  Finding another job should still take time since most companies have at least two rounds of interviews.  Ah well, gotta soldier on. 

3 comments:

  1. All the best in ur interviews.. No hurry. Find the company that u like...and not the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I tried the fried bananas b4. Nice to eat cos its piping hot in a cold environment.
    He he.... the lift part if cute!

    ReplyDelete