Monday, August 22, 2011

Ah Kong's Birthday

Happy birthday to Ah Kong

Happy birthday to Ah Kong again

We celebrated my father's birthday last weekend.  He had two cakes - the first on the actual day and the second on the next.  Somehow my sis was not invited for the first cake, heh.  It was tiramisu and none of the kids liked it.

Birthday dinner was at Nonya Imperial in Puchong. Food was all right and the price was reasonable. The main reason we went was to have a look at my SIL's new Math Monkey centre. Now THAT was nice. We could take off our shoes and the kids had fun messing around with the learning equipment. We adjourned there for cake after dinner.  Post another pic from there since my bro keeps asking us to promote the centre:



Looking back at my father's birthday last year, the kiddies have grown a lot and there's a new addition.  And hopefully the adults haven't aged at all!  Here's to many, many more happy birthdays to my father!

4 comments:

  1. Next time JE can get free classes at Math Monkey???

    Happy Birthday to yr dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the adults have grown "bigger" tho n potentially still growing, at least for me. Aaarrgghh!! Actually the first cake cutting was meant to be a small one even without BH, he last min asked us to wait n Y with the new baby, thot didn't want to trouble her since the next day there's gonna be another cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last photo is nice....captured the kids playing PLUS the math monkey logo! (ha ha...like a promo shot)

    I want tiramisu. *sulk*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, I'd be lucky to get a discount. :p

    Cat, I was at the right place at the right time!

    Y, too bad... you NOT at right place at right time. Haha I purposely included the logo.

    ReplyDelete