Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Self entertainment

Throwing water everywhere and all over myself is really fun!

All things with a lot of buttons to press MUST be played with by me

Woo hoo! Climbed up here all by myself!

I have just ordered a few toys online. In the meantime Jo Ern is quite happily entertaining herself. My house is so NOT baby-friendly. We have multiple staircases, lots of glass objects, exposed electrical equipment, a cream-coloured sofa, a big German Shepherd outside... heh. Of course, Jo Ern has no problem with any of these!

1 comment:

  1. Hi she's cute, and at that stage to be kept an eye on often.
    Love your very shiny parquet stairs. You keep a very clean home.
    And glad you have a German Shepherd. They're good with kids, very protective over children especially.

    I have kept 6 dogs before, 3 when as a teen, 3 when working. Two were German Shepherds, others big, imported Doberman guard dogs, specially trained not to take prisoners.
    He will only eat food from me or my maid. Put a piece of steak infront of him he will walk away.

    And even though I was hardly home, 3 cars under the porch, my house was one of the very few that was never robbed or had a home invasion.
    You have a nice day. Keep well.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete