Monday, April 25, 2011

First car

I have a car!  Got this for my birthday

Oops just now was sitting backwards.  Heh.  Now sit properly already.

I scratch my head sometimes how to occupy Jo Ern.  After subtracting slots for sleeping, eating, bathing, carrying her around etc, there're still quite some hours for playing.  I let her roam around and climb the stairs under supervision.  Eventually I find myself heading for the same toys and wonder if it's boring to a small child.  Luckily she got new toys for her birthday.  Maybe I should buy a few more.  What she definitely likes are to mess around with things like the dustbin, the broom, the drain cover, the insect spray... haha.  Dunno why the little one is especially attracted to things she SHOULDN'T be playing with!

3 comments:

  1. It can get rather stressful entertaining a one year old, yeah!
    Check online...lots of websites on activities to do with a toddler that is free and easily available...eg. can play with flour and water...mix in a bowl with a spoon...or put vegetables in a zip loc bag and let her squish it around..
    Can;t wait to see her new toys that u got online...expensive to buy online or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leona, you do have good ideas. :) I shall surf a bit. Re the online toys, I was looing at second-hand so relatively cheap. Like the bricks my parents got for Jo Ern were about RM60, second-hand was being offered for RM20. Still cheap after adding postage. I reckon plastic toys should be ok, soft toys maybe not.

    ReplyDelete