Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not sleepy yet

Mummy... I'm not sleepy yet. See, I can still do funny things

See?  Can do funny face

Oh fine, I'll just stand up and nibble away at this bar

It isn't an easy task getting Jo Ern to sleep.  She will pick play over sleep almost any time.  Luckily my maid Lina has the patience to pat and pat her until she falls asleep.  That can sometimes takes 20mins or so.  If it were me, I start getting leg cramp or back itch after 5 mins hehe.  I do succeed sometimes... then I pray she sleeps longer than the time I took to pat her!

Speaking of sleep, she wasn't sleeping well when she had a blocked nose and I had to nurse her to sleep.  Unfortunately that pattern seems to be staying.  Last night she woke at 12, 2 and 5am.  I had tried to just pat her but she wasn't having any of that.  Couple of nights ago, she screamed blue murder for an hour until she got her milk!  For now I'm taking the easy way out and just giving her milk when she wakes.  No energy to fight with this little one in the middle of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment