Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jo Ern and the Watermelon

Nowadays I cry when put down, so Mummy gave me this watermelon to play with

But I still want to be carried.... (This watermelon is nice and big)

Somebody carry me please... (this watermelon is quite fun to hold)

Carry me carry meeeee..... (I do like this watermelon)

While she didn't let go of that watermelon, it didn't distract her at all!  This Jo Ern now cries the moment she is put down by herself.  I think she is afraid of being abandoned.   The other day she was sitting at the front door watching Ah Kong and Justin koko get into the car to go out.  She was happily watching until the car backed away.  Then she started crying away.  Aiyo.

5 comments:

  1. i'm having the same problem with Sean! he is so clingy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. first time coming by, I think.. and also first time I see a big watermelon can be put at use too! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now..Little Jo Ern just sits and cry... when she starts to cling to ur legs...more 'tau-thong'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh heh...... serves mummy right for using a watermelon as a toy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MC, I guess it's just a phase!

    Reanaclaire, thanks for dropping by. :)

    Leona, oh gosh there's more tau-thong coming?? Haha.

    Yuen, hehe will try almost anything to keep her occupied!

    ReplyDelete