Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sleeping angel

I am tired out from shopping. Please don't disturb ok?

I do like watching Jo Ern sleep. Firstly, that's when she doesn't require any attention. And she does look adorable all KO-ed out!
.
Sleeping routine: Wake up around 8am, morning nap around 11. Wake up for food and then afternoon nap. Sometimes evening nap too if environment not too noisy otherwise she will kaypohchee look around and we can forget about getting her to sleep. She can nap for 3-4 hours straight when at home, though at my parents' place naps are much shorter. Bedtime is when I sleep, around 10.30 or 11pm, which is actually rather late for a baby. Next year I resolve to sleep earlier and wake up earlier, and not be forever late for work. :)
.
I oi-oi and don't disturb mummy

5 comments:

  1. yeah, i agree, they are perfect when they are sleeping. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2011, Stacy and Jo Ern! Hope to read more posts about Jo Ern growing up stage ! Agreed..babies look so angelic and adorable when they are asleep. Can stare and stare at them.

    About the Augmentin...Eerr...dun self medicate it if possible! Augmentin is a pretty strong antibiotic and still needs doctor's attention before administering it. For Ryan, he has really big tonsils and when he gets a throat infection...it will be really severe and high fever will set in. So every time have no choice but to give antibiotics. and Augmentin always seems to help him. In his life so far, he has had 5 augmentin doses already given by doctor. This time, I had one bottle spare in d cupboard. So save the trip to doctor! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.... what a little angel!

    ps : at elyssa's stage, sleeping is often the ONLY time she looks like a little angel. he hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leona,

    Haha ok. :) Hubby self medicates with antibiotics, which surprised me when I first found out. Sure saves on doctor bills though. I don't think I will be playing doc with Jo Ern for quite some years, since I get super kancheong when she falls sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel at peace when a child sleeps. Like an angel.

    ReplyDelete