Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Genting trip 3

Love this view from our window!
.
Was in Genting for the Deepavali weekend. This place is like hubby's private playground! They offered a Maxim's suite again this time. Good also since I can't do the activities I used to like - watch movies, swim, relax. Luckily I can still go for nice meals though they are at risk of being cut short if Jo Ern is cranky.
.
I am on holiday again

Speaking of cranky, Jo Ern is quite a crybaby these days. She enjoys being carried but put her down and WaaaAAA! I could only relax when she was sleeping.

I cry cry and disturbed Mummy a lot teehee
.

Other times I had to find ways of entertaining her. Put her in front of the mirror, on the floor, gave her objects to gum... aiyo pretty tiring. Looked forward to hubby coming back to the room.

Oh hello there

Ahmmm ahmmm

Eh Mummy? What are you doing?

One milestone though, tried putting Jo Ern to stand and she could! Before this my mum said not to let her as that might make her bow-legged. Then I saw MC's blog on little Sean http://www.mchyl.net/blog/?p=372 and figured since he can pull himself up, Jo Ern must be ready to stand on her little legs too!

Wheee look at me!

2 comments:

  1. Sean has been a crybaby too! always must carry him around and toys will only entertain him for a few minutes, then he'll fuss again. i think they're frustrated cos they want to be more independent and do more things, but can't..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her chabby cheeks....
    So young, yet 3 times at Genting. Lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete