Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ah Kong's Birthday

Want some cake! Want some cake!
.
Jo Ern 'celebrated' Ah Kong's birthday for the very first time. We had it at Extra Super Tanker at The Club. I remembered reading good reviews on this restaurant. So there was I and siblings thinking to take my father to this new place and it turns out he'd already eaten here before, not just once but twice! But as usual he can't remember what he ate haha. I am so NOT a food blogger and didn't take a single picture of the food. For my own record, the best dishes of the night were the spicy tofu, duck sandwich + roast duck and crabs.
.
The restaurant was very cold and the babies needed to be wrapped up after some time there. Here's a picture of my parents with all 4 grandkids. Sis-in-law Cat gets to be in the picture to hold up little Jensen. Happy birthday to my dear father!
.
Everybody look here... oh never mind.

1 comment:

  1. look at jensen... all wrapped up with the nappy... ahahah.. true enough he was having slight fever that nite and the fever continues on and off the whole week, but i think it wasn't the temperature in the restaurant lah... he was already having runny nose and cough.

    ReplyDelete